Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

If you are a member of TCPCF, you would have found out that I am Zing King To about 2days ago. Anyway I would like to thank you all for voting me the rudest member of CPCP. It took me along time to become the historic member of CPCP forum that I am. I would like to thank Tooly228 for making me famous. Tooly, we will always hate each other ;) Thanks to everyone on CPCP for supporting me in my on going journey in CPCP. I have been banned 9 times on my Zing King To account. If it wasn't for the moderators. I wouldn't be here right now. Also, as you can see my grammar has improved. It's too bad as I will be banned later by Christine. I'm talking to her on XAT. CPCP forum has been apart of my life since December 2010. Hey! I joined over a year ago. I know I am getting banned on CPCP on this account and I am ok with that as I need to pay for all my wrong doings in life. I'm sorry for everything that I did on CPCP and I would just like to thank you all for giving me this award. I know I'm the most hated and guess what guys... I would still like to thank you all voting me. Sorry for everything I did.

This will be my last post on CPCP and this will be my last account on CPCP. I'll still view as a guest as CPCP is still apart of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment